Thursday, July 2, 2009

Holiday weekend coming up

Well, I was going to spend this time talking about campus housing, but then I realized that I’m dead tired, and decided not to. I actually had something else in mind, but again, I refer you to the line earlier about being remarkably sleepy, so as I’m typing right now I have no idea what I’ll be talking about by the end of this post. It would be exciting, if I didn’t have the alertness of a lazy tabby cat.

The weather most definitely does not feel like July, but the Fourth is this weekend, and I just realized earlier today that admissions is closed tomorrow, and while I love my job, my lack of sleep this last week makes that fact feel like sailing to India and finding America. Speaking of Independence Day (and I don’t mean movies starring the Fresh Prince), I would plan on sleeping in that day, but I’m pretty sure that a couple of guys and girls that I run with every Wednesday are going to convince me to run a race that morning. Of course if I skip it, I’ll feel guilty for mentioning it.

So I’ve pretty much written a paragraph and a half of nothing, and have no clue what this great subject that I had in mind was, so I guess I’ll just end here. For any High School students thinking about coming up for a visit, remember that we are still open during the summer. Summer visitors don’t get to see very much of campus dining, since it’s mostly closed, but it is the one time of year that we can show all three styles of Freshmen Housing. So let us know if you’re thinking about visiting, and ask any questions you’ve got on your mind.

-Kyle

No comments: