Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome!!!

Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to introduce my self and let you know a little about me!
My name is Jen Dooms and I am a senior here at Grand Valley. I am majoring in Psychology and Special Education, and I grew up in Grosse Pointe MI (It's right near Detroit)
I have worked in the GVSU admissions office for a little over a year and I love giving tours around campus. I am involved in a few different organizations here on campus including Campus Crusade for Christ and the student council for exceptional children. Getting involved in these groups has really made me feel like a part of campus and has helped me meet some AMAZING friends!
You can check back here when ever you want, a few of the students and I will be adding posts to let you know what is going on around campus!

Feel free to ask ANY questions you have about Grand Valley. We are here to answer any questions you have!!


No comments: