Friday, March 20, 2009

March Madness!

Hey,

I can't believe another month has gone by and we are looking at April already! Graduation is just about a month away! My student teaching experience at Kenowa Hills, a local high school, is almost coming to a close, and I am not looking forward to leaving. It has been a fun, stressful, tiring, but ultimately rewarding experience. I guess that is what life as a teacher is all about. I am looking forward to getting my first permanent teacher job as soon as possible. With that said, orienation is kicking into high gear as we approach May. It is certainly bound to be another fun summer! I can't wait.

As far as life at Grand Valley goes, things are going well. Many professors are giving their last exams shortly before they gear up for finals. So it is like that calm before the storm time. Most students are going to be getting busy in the coming weeks! It's a very nice time of year in terms of the weather though! The sun has been out just about every day this week and temperatures are getting back up into the 50's, so that is always welcome!

Thanks again for looking at Grand Valley, and don't hesitate to send us any of your questions.

Until next time,
Eric

No comments: