Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sports weather and finals

A quick update on something I said last time: GVSU fans will be happy to hear that the soccer girls won their first national championship down in Florida in the history of the team, and football is going back to Alabama. Exciting times for Laker athletics.

In weather related news, people keep saying that we’re supposed to get blizzard conditions over the next two days. I’m a bit of a skeptic; having lived in Michigan for all of my life has told me that you can’t accurately predict Wednesday’s weather until Thursday morning.

Of course, the big thing on my mind is finals week, which is next week. Every student’s favorite time of year, right? I’ve got four exams next week, and two classes with finals this week. In other words, the semester is winding down, I think I’ve already done three professor evaluations. I’ll be meeting with a couple friends in about 40 minutes for a study session, but between now and then I have to get back to a final project. Holiday Break’s right around th corner, though.

-Kyle

No comments: