Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Third week

It has certainly been a whirlwind of classes for me so far, and it’s only the third week of Winter Semester. I should have expected this, though, seeing as I’m enrolled in a capstone class; that in particular will definitely make for a challenging semester. But it isn’t just classes on my mind; I’ve been thinking an awful lot about internship opportunities, particularly for this coming summer. On the bright side, AMA as well as a lot of my current professors will likely serve really well in networking, so I think as long as I get moving I shouldn’t have a problem.

It’s also pretty fortunate that, despite a pretty heavy work load, I’ve managed to stay on top of my gym habits. Sort of. I’ve been making it in at least three times a week, and my goal is four times. I also say “sort of” because I should be training for the River Bank Run, but the truth is that I haven’t been doing very much so far in the way of long distance. Still, I can’t help but be reminded of how great it is to have a free pass to GVSU’s gym, especially when I actually make use of it. On the downside, I haven’t been to the pool since Fall Semester, and it would definitely be good to get a little swimming in each week.

Aside from that, I’m not entirely sure what to write about today. It’s been quite busy for me; I’ve had mostly class work on my mind, and I’m pretty sure you guys don’t want to hear the details of my MGT 495 exam. That being said, if anyone has a subject that they want to hear a little bit about, let me know. Even if it’s something outside of my knowledge, I wouldn’t say no to a little admissions research project.

-Kyle

1 comment:

台中 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.