Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring break pt. 2

Being the first of April, I was sorely tempted to write something along the lines of “I will no longer be writing for this blog,” but then I realized that I was going to be posting something new in the near future, so I’d rather hold on to any readership available. Still, I’ve yet to see a good April 1st joke today, so we’ll have to wait and see.

Most high schools will be taking Spring Break next week, which means that we are quite busy; a lot op people want a chance to get in for tours and meetings at times that they won’t have to skip school. And if you’re leaving Michigan for the break, you would seem to be less fortunate than spring breakers normally are. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous for over a week, so it’s not as if you’re escaping something bad. Staying home and relaxing would not be a bad decision this year. Speaking of which, does anyone have any special plans for break? Cruises, overseas travel, or inter-state vacations?

So you may have picked up on it from above, but I do have something new in mind for this blog. I won’t say anything right now, because I’m not totally sure if it will come together, but just keep your eye out here in the next couple weeks, you may see something a little different.

But in the meantime, that’s all, and I’ll see all of you next time.

-Kyle

No comments: