Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bonus pictures

At this point we're returning to your regularly scheduled blog, but I'v got a handfull of images that weren't included in previous entries. They aren't really connected in any way, shape or form, but I took them, so I figure it's worth using them.



Here's a nice view of the Kirkhoff Center, Carillon Tower, and Student Service Center. It probably wouldn't look bad on a post card.



I'm not sure why, but I love the stained-glass paper airplanes. These are in Kirkhoff, right in the middle of the building.



There's also a small fountain on the inside of Padnos Hall of Science, right next to the lecture halls.



Here's a quick look at the great room in Neimeyer Living Center. All of the housing units have these commons areas, but each one is slightly different.



I'm not sure why, but there's an obelisk right in the middle of the campus. It's next to Fresh Foods company, which is geographically pretty close to the center of the campus.



And here's the last photo I took. It has nothing to do with Grand Valley in any way, shape, or form, and for the life of me I can't remember why I asked to have it approved, but it's a photo that was taken by me on campus, so here it is.

-Kyle

No comments: