Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hey Everyone!

Sorry its been a while since a post has been put up! It has been crazy! Classes are quickly coming to a close and so that means all of our papers, assignments, projects, and tests are coming to a close as well! This means pretty long days for me, personally, on campus! At this point in the semester, I have learned by now that you pretty much just have to give yourself the goal of getting to Winter break and that wonderful month long break we have!

Along with school work, as a Senior in the exercise science program, I am helping plan Grand Valley's first indoor triathlon. It should be really cool. A group of seniors in my program are planning this for the end of next semester. We are required to have a fieldwork position to graduate. This planning of the triathlon will count as the fieldwork we need to graduate! This is the first one Grand Valley has ever had so I am really excited to be a part of it. I will be helping students train for the running portion of the race!

Hope everyone has a great holiday season and enjoys some time off of school!!

-Leslie

No comments: