Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back at it...

Hope everyone had a festive holiday season!

This week is Grand Valley's first week back after the long winter break! I have 12 credits this semester which is not a whole lot but it includes my fieldwork course. I am required to do a fieldwork position for my degree so I will be organizing Grand Valley's first indoor triathlon along with some other people from my program to fulfill this requirement. It will keep me busy... I know that for sure!

This semester marks the last one I will have as an undergraduate. Its pretty surreal. This semester is also really important in determining what I will do after graduation. I applied to GVSU's Occupational Therapy program earlier this year and will be finding out if I got in this semester. A good portion of my friends are also graduating at the end of this semester so it is a bittersweet thing. I don't know who will or will not be staying in the area or what everyone will be doing!

I am pretty much just trying to soak in and enjoy these next few months and keep my eyes on the cap and gown!

-Leslie

No comments: