Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hello!

Hey! My name is Eric, and I am a fifth year senior here at Grand Valley State University. My undergraduate program is nearly complete with all my classes finished. I majored in Biology and minored in Chemistry both with an emphasis in Secondary Education, thus the fifth year of teacher assisting and now student teaching. I'm originally from Muskegon, MI, right next to the lake about 40 minutes west of Grand Valley. While attending GVSU, I have had the opportunity to take part in a number of campus clubs and organizations, as well as, to work for Grand Valley Admissions for my fourth academic year. Getting highly involved is something that has allowed me to branch out and experience an all-around view of university life inside, as well as, outside of the classroom. It also helps in allowing one to meet people and build friendships he or she would not necessarily get to just through classes.

If you have any questions or comments, we would love to hear from you! With the winter semester now in full swing, we will be posting regularly to let you know what we are doing, fun things happening on campus, and to answer any questions you might have.

Enjoy checking out the rest of the website, and thank you for your interest in Grand Valley State University!

All the best,
Eric

No comments: