Monday, August 17, 2009

Middle of August-- you know what that means

So the school year is pretty swiftly approaching (or at least a lot faster than it was back in June), and there are still several items that I’ve yet to take care of. Buying textbooks, finding out friends’ schedules, figuring out where my classes are, but hey, there’s still time, right? So instead of actually getting done what I need to, I figured I’d ask you guys what’s going on. With classes starting soon, what are your concerns? Is anybody reading this going to be a freshman this fall? Anybody looking to transfer in this winter?

I can argue that I’m asking about what’s going on for the readers because class is nearing, but the truth is that I’m suffering from writers block right now. Never mind that I’m not a professional writer, I’m just failing to come up with a good topic. So let us know what you’re all up to, we’d love to get some info or feedback from our readers.

-Kyle

No comments: